Saturday, October 28, 2006

Paul McCartney Appreciation Day


Today is the day where we show our love and support for the "cute" yet too dumb to get a prenup, Beatle.

I for one cannot believe that Paul would lay a hand on anyone to do them harm, least of all his wife. I definitely don't believe Linda would have stayed married to him if he had laid a hand to her.

I know that I know nothing about what goes on behind the closed doors of the Macca clan, but the man is very loved by his family and I don't think that would be the case if he were abusive. Children know these things.

So my show of support includes forcing my family to listen to Macca all damn day and sharing some beautiful Paulie pictures with all my blog friends. After all, Paulie is the "cute" Beatle, so it won't hurt the eyes any.






Fans can only hope that he comes out of this with his sanity and most of his fortune intact, because that golddigging skank doesn't deserve a cent, and if she's spreading these kinds of lies, she doesn't deserve custody of their daughter Beatrice.

Ah, Paulie, what a muddle you are in, but I still love ya, even now that you're 64

0 comments: