Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

If all goes well tonight I'll be passing out candy to the kids in my Sally costume from Nightmare Before Christmas. Assuming my fat butt fits in it. I haven't had it on in ages.

Thankfully I still have my devil costume as well. I know that one fits, cos it's a one size deal. One year I'll have an excuse to buy a costume again. I can't imagine what could give me an excuse though. (Passing out candy to the neighborhood kids doesn't count, because we usually get less than 20 kids)

That actually makes me wonder why I bought the Sally costume, because it came from the Disney store and it cost a small fortune. I think it had to do with the job I had at the time.

::sigh::

I wouldn't go back to that job for all the money in the world though, and definitely not for an excuse to wear a costume to work on Halloween.

So until I can find a reason to shell out 70 dollars for a costume again, I'll just try to wear one of the cheap ones I have and hand out candy. No costume parties for this girl. :(

Happy Halloween!

0 comments: