Sunday, October 29, 2006

Another Day In Pittsburgh

We're checking out the fall flower show a bit late this year. In fact, we've been very neglegent when it comes to getting to the city this year. It's kinda depressing, but then again we've done a lot more in the past months than we have in a long while. I've had trips to Uniontown for concerts, Hershey for the park and the Gary Puckett show there, I made a trip to Erie, 2 trips to Idlewild, 1 to Kennywood, and of course Atlantic City.

There was more I wanted to do. I totally ignored West Virginia, except on my b-day when we went to The Mountaineer and found The World's Largest Tea Pot. I still haven't made the trip to Zanesville, OH to see the "World Famous Y Bridge" or found the Critter Country Animal Farm that's practically in my backyard.

I guess there is always next year. When the weather turns cold, I like to stay close to home. There's always got to be something to plan for, right? And anyhow that allows me to give Pittsburgh some love for the holidays. I get to see my Christmas Tree in market square and the decorations downtown and in the South Side.

I can't wait.

But I did manage to get to Mingo to photograph some fall scenes by the covered bridges




More are being added here. Go take a look.

0 comments: