Thursday, October 19, 2006

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen things that have made me really angry this week.

1. Blogger eating my first thursday thirteen that took me over and hour to write and kept me up well past my bedtime. Grrr.

2. Doctors and hospitals that want to see how crazy they can make you. Monday night was spent worrying, are they taking mum to Pittsburgh. Called all the family and then her doctor vetoed the hospital and had her stay where she was at.

3. My 91 Beretta's desire to turn into "Pondmobile" everytime it rains. Oh and have I mentioned the 2 inches of rain we got on Tuesday? ARGH! I swear there are ducks and guppies swimming around inside my car.

4. The latest installment in the Mills/McCartney divorce. Spousal abuse? Paul? Oh come on now Heather, can you think up a better lie to suck money out of this man? What a skank.

5. My brand new purse from Bijoux Terner is falling apart already and I've had it for only about a month.

6. Not having normal benefits so that the 10 hours I had to take off because of my mum's illness are unpaid.

7. Not having the extra money this month to be able to buy Sarah McLachlan's Wintersong.

8. No ink in my printer and no money to buy new ink. Making the Chrismtas mix this year is going to be challenging.

9. I've already sent my quota of trades on LaLa.com this month. I don't like to hit more than 21 dollars in used cd trading a billing cycle.

10. I get one good night of sleeping only to be kept up doing something stupid. (see number one on this list) I had less than 5 hours sleep thanks to that issue. I'm sick of this sleep depravation.

11. Having to edit all of my pics from the Peter Noone show because the man had evil glowing red eye in all of them. ARGH.



Even this one had red eye and you can barely see the man's damn eyes!

12. Friends that disappear off the face of the earth and never let you know whether they are alive or dead. I know at least one of these friends reads my blog. For crying out loud, leave me a short comment to let me know you're still breathing!

13. Having little to no "me" time, to get the extra things done around the house after work.

(bonus...14. Mr. Linky for not posting right the first time)

0 comments: