Sunday, October 22, 2006

I Miss A Day Of Blogging

Because blogger was deader than spam. Oddly I snuck in a post over at my photoblog before the whole thing collapsed.

I basically managed to post a few more pictures from last week's concert. After that, blogger took a short weekend vacation to somewhere more fun than my computer.

Which is probably ok, since it kept me from rambling incoherently about absolutely nothing.

The only thing that was worth posting about yesterday was my finding of a Justin Hayward pic that really scared me. It was from backstage at The War Of The Worlds shows from this past spring, in the UK.

He looked horrid. Beyond horrid, actually. He looked like a grandpa and at just turning 60 he should not look that way.

That was the highlight or rather lowlight of my day yesterday.

Now aren't you glad blogger was down? Because if it had been up, you would have had to have seen this:



yesterday instead of right now.

I'll hand out rusty melon ballers and tissues to those who need them, after viewing this horrible picture of Mr. Hayward.

edit: Justin Hayward is the lead singer for the band The Moody Blues

0 comments: