Thursday, October 26, 2006

NaBloPoMo

Ok everyone is participating in Nanwrimo, which is something I object to. So thanks to Valbee, I'm going to participate in NaBloPoMo. What is NaBloPoMo, well unlike churning out a bad 50,000 word novella (that's what that Nanowrimo amounts to people), I vow to make a coherent, possibly even interesting post every day in the month of November!

Isn't that exciting?

Aren't you thrilled?

At least act like you are to humor me!

In fact I think I'm going to do something useful with those posts. In addition to my rambling, I'm going to review one album from my vast CD collection each day in the month of November. Oh and so as not to scare you, I'll make sure that all 30 albums I review will be by different artists/bands.

There, now you should be excited and thrilled, right?

0 comments: