Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Take Me Back Tuesday - Week 91

From the wacky ladies @ Music Memoirs.

This is my meme so I have to do it. Fallen's computer service or computer is down for the count so I took charge of the Tuesday meme, so I better get cracking.

What was your first musical obsession?
I have to say it's a tie between these two bands, since my first musical obsessions came at the age of 5.




Do you have a current musical obsession?
I'm inbetween musical obsessions right now, but the most recent are The Moody Blues and Elvis Costello. The Moodies more than EC actually. Grey Eye Glances would like to climb into the obsession area, but they don't seem to want to tour or release a new album, so I can't get too exceited over them. Damn and blast.

Who was your first musical crush?
Davy Jones...and I'd still do him in a heartbeat if I had the chance



Did you ever feel let down by an artist/musician/band because of something that they said in the media?
Elvis Costello constantly disappoints me by things he says. Mostly its stuff that artists do that tend to let me down. I've really come to the conclusion that I don't want to know a damn thing about celebrities personal lives. The more I know the more I'm apt to think that they are idiots. What comes out of their mouths ususally makes me giggle.

What attracts you to a particular band or artist?
I would be a liar if I said having a pretty face didn't help. I'm a sucker for a pretty face. I'm also a sucker for a nice melody and a catchy or thoughtful lyric.

0 comments: