Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Hunks!

I don't feel good, so it's a good thing that the Hump Day Hunk Train has already arrived. The hunks can just parade about and look pretty and I can sit back and drool, which is pretty much what I feel like doing right now. (But I'd rather be drooling on a pillow with my eyes closed)

Let's see who showed up on the Hunk Train this week...



It looks like Peter Noone has appeared to preach to the Nooatics. All hail the Reverent Sung Long Noone! (only true Nooatics will understand that name)



Mr Hayward is here to keep everyone from having too much fun with his dignified aires.



Hugh Laurie is here to....Hmmm I'm not sure what he's here for, except maybe to let us convince him that he's a sex symbol. A couple hundred fangirls might help convince him, right?



Lodgey's just sitting around waiting to be loved.

Now that the Hunk's are out all will be well, right?

0 comments: