Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I Had Such Plans For Today

I was going to go to Mingo Park after work today to see if the trees were changing in the areas around the covered bridges, but all day I've had the nagging feeling that I was trying to get sick.

It's evening and I don't feel much better. In fact, after my mum's dinner of Chinese takeaway which was yummy, I feel really sick. Icky sick. Nauseaous sick.

ARGH!

I don't need to feel sick 4 days before the Peter Noone concert that I've been looking forward to since February.

I really think I'm going to crawl into bed much earlier than usual today. I have no desire to be tossing my cookies for this concert. I've invested too much time and money into it.

At least tomorrow's going to be rainy so there won't be much going on. I think I'm really going to relax for the next few days.

0 comments: