Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Reasons Why I Can't Wait For The Weekend

1. The Peter Noone (from Herman's Hermits)concert is Saturday night.

2. There's a "Do" for fanclub members at the Uniontown show, which means I get to meet Peter Noone and have my picture taken with him. Squee!

3. I get to meet my friend Jill. (check the comments and you'll see that Jill is a frequent visitor here)

4. Italian food at Meloni's! Yum! Gnochhi and tiramisu. My butt is expanding just thinking of it.

5. Flo and Eddie of the Turtles are one of the opening bands.

6. My seats are 5 rows from the stage.

7. I get to wear my gorgeous new butterfly jeans that I bought at Dots for the occasion.

8. Hopefully a chance for many pictures of Peter at the show and pics of the Uniontown area.

9. Drinky-poos after the show at any decent pub I can find.

10. Sleeping in on Sunday.

11. This is the last weekend of scheduled activity for the year! Yay spontaneousness from here on in.

12. Sonny Geraci of the Outsiders and Climax is the other opening act

13. Peter Peter Peter. Squee! I can't wait.



I love my cheesy 60's pop music.

0 comments: