Saturday, July 01, 2006

Well Tomorrow's My B-day

Another year older and another year wiser. Ha! I'm 29 and holding and I've been holding onto that 29 now for about 3 years.

It's funny most of the exciting stuff in my life has happened since I turned thirty.

I mean I've met most of the Moody Blues, Elvis Costello (again) and Gary Puckett. I've also been to Cincinnati and Atlantic City. I've rediscovered places I only tolerated in my youth, like Longwood Gardens and Ohiopyle. I've discovered a love for photography. I've also discovered that there is a lot of beauty to be found close to home, like Wheeling and Somerset.

So far my thirties haven't been too bad. Granted they've been my worst years financially, but I guess money isn't always everything.

I may drive a beat up old clunker of a car that will likely fall apart around me, I may only make a measly 9 bucks an hour with a college degree in Business sitting on my desk, I may live from paycheck to paycheck, but I'm enjoying myself and I'm surrounded by people that love me, so I'm not complaining!

0 comments: