Monday, July 17, 2006

Random 10 - Week 63

From those ladies @ Music Memoirs

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

I can hardly remember what I listened to this weekend. I spent 3 hours in the ER with my father. If he doesn't quit smoking soon, I'm going to have to beat him. He's pinched a nerve at the base of his neck because he's straining to breathe when he walks because he can't give up the damn cigarettes. Now he's on an inhaler and will probably have to have some physical therapy for the neck/shoulder pain. ARGH!

Now onto the music.

Elvis Costello - Kinder Murder
Elvis Costello - Monkey To Man

I recall listening to those while driving to the Trolley Museum. (Oddly I kept making wrong turns trying to get there, and yet the route there is one I'm used to driving on)

Cheap Trick - Shelter

I listened to this one while ripping the disc to my harddrive.

Duran Duran - Virus
Paul McCartney - From A Lover To A Friend
Justin Hayward - Sometimes Less Is More

Random songs I listened to on winamp

The Beatles - She's A Woman
The Monkees - The Poster
Justin Hayward - Lay It On Me
Nick Lowe - Ragin' Eyes

These were songs I put on a mix meme on my LiveJournal.

And now for the picture


Anyone up for a trolley ride?

0 comments: