Saturday, July 15, 2006

The Day From Hell

When the workday starts out with 2.5 hours without power, it's probably a sign that the rest of the day is going to be hellish. Yesterday at around 9 our lights flickered at work and then they went out, not to return until some time after 11!! That meant all I had in the office to work with was the phone. Everything else was deader than spam. (that includes the air conditioning)

Grrrr!

By noon I really wanted an alocholic bevy! I don't think it would have mattered what it was either. I just needed something to give me that warm fuzzy feeling that wasn't like the hot sticky feeling I had all morning that was related to the humidity that you could literally swim through!

On a better note my hair stylist had an opening for me. I just got my hair cut on my b-day 2 weeks ago, and cute though the cut was, my hair rebelled in a bad way. So now my hair has been hacked off again. It's not quite a pixie cut but it's short again. I'm not happy with the cut right now, because I wanted that inverted bob with more length in the front, but my hair had other ideas. I'm just glad my hair grows like a bad weed.

I wanted nothing more than to go to bed early last night, but some how I ended up watching Psyche and House and not getting to bed until after midnight. Oddly I missed Monk, which was the show I really wanted to watch.

Nothing went right yesterday. Now I have to get all I wanted done today, along with going to the Trolley Museum in Washington, PA. Sunday is going to be a PJ day. (And also the day I go and get my free dinner at Redd Dawg's!)

0 comments: