Saturday, July 29, 2006

Out With The Old In With The New

Here is the greatest way to discover new music at a very cheap rate, while getting rid of CDs that you don't want anymore.

The site is called LaLa.com

Click here to get any of my CDs for $1

So far I've rid myself of 5 CDs and I'll be getting 6 in the mail at $1 plus shipping. Ya can't beat that!

Oh and these are the albums I'm getting in trade.

Delerium - Karma



Susan Werner - Last Of The Good Straight Girls



Jann Arden - Blood Red Cherry (I've been wanting this for ages)



The Moody Blues - Voices In The Sky (I love the art on this best of disc)



Rachael Sage - Public Record



October Project (self titled)



I don't know if they do shipping outside the US yet. So if any of my US friends want an invite, let me know and I'll get one out to ya, cos when I invite people and they become trading members I get a t-shirt!

0 comments: