Thursday, July 27, 2006

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen reasons Saturday is going to kick some serious butt

1. Davy Davy Davy



Jones that is.

2. The concert isn't in Pittsburgh!

3. Falconi Field is really pretty.

4. We have field seating which means we could get right up by the stage if we get there early enough.

5. Parking is free at Falconi Free (imagine the concept of free parking if you can!)

6. I get to torture my nephew, Michael with my Davy Jones lusting.

7. Davy dresses slightly better than a certain tall blonde who usually sports an ol'e red Gibson.



Shiny gold shirt....tolerable



Canary-freaking-yellow jacket that makes me reach for my sun glasses....NOT TOLERABLE!

8. I will hear some of my favorite Monkees tunes live again. (It's been about 6 years or more since Davy & Micky played Pittsburgh last)

9. There are good cheap eats in the area of Falconi Field.

10. Davy Jones was my first musical love.



How can you not love that face?

11. My bet is I'll be able to snap as many pictures as I want during the show.

12. Fireworks after the show!!

13. Have I mentioned DAVY DAVY DAVY!!

0 comments: