Friday, June 30, 2006

Top Five On Friday - Week 78

From the musical ladies at Music Memoirs

Top 5 albums that cure the summertime blues....

Roxette - Have A Nice Day



There's something about Roxette that always puts me in a peppy mood. I guess it's just that they are pure pop goodness, and we have so little of that.

Justin Hayward - Night Flight



OK, so it's not a brilliant album, but it's fun and I'm Sorry has made me smile many times when I didn't think a smile was possible.

Duran Duran - Seven and the Ragged Tiger



A little Duran Duran is always good for the mood, especially when it's the album with The Reflex, Union of the Snake and New Moon On Monday.

Erasure - Wild!



I just have to think of the song La Gloria and I smile. This album has some real bouncy tunes and it makes me smile just thinking of it.



Not the best EC album but it's probably the most fun. I like New Wave EC.

0 comments: