Friday, July 14, 2006

Top 5 On Friday - Week 80

Top 5 songs you're ashamed to admit that you like

Yes I can be seduced by a cheesy pop song. I fully admit to that, so don't hold these next 5 songs against me.

Baltimora - Tarzan Boy
(Even for the 80's this is really cheesy)

Bette Midler - Beast Of Burden
(Not the best cover of a Stones song that's for sure. I think it was the video that made me love this cover so much)

Cher - Believe
(I love Cher, what can I say, I need a 12 step program)

Boyzone - Daydream Believer
(What can I say, they sound eriely like Davy Jones)

Olivia Newton-John - Have You Never Been Mellow
(Of all her songs...this one is the one I'm most ashamed of liking)

Go on download and feel my shame!

Here are a few I don't have on my hard drive that I like as well

Tony Orlando and Dawn - Knock Three Times
N'Sync - Bye Bye Bye and It's Gonna Be Me (I worked at a kids store for awhile...this horrid stuff grows on you like a bad fungus sometimes)
Jessica Simpson - I Wanna Love You Forever Remix (She was so much more tolerable before she became a slut)

0 comments: