Friday, July 28, 2006

Top 5 On Friday - Week 82

From those ladies at Music Memoirs

Top 5 songs you currently can't get enough of.

Natasha Beddingfield - Unwritten
I'm not sure why I like this song so much, it's so typical and top 40, but I love the lyrics. I also confess to liking the whole CD.

Figures On A Beach - No Stars
I just rediscovered this one. It's pure 80's new wave from the mid-80's. It's a bit Depeche-Modey. Love it.

Alana Grace - Black Roses Red
I got this on a M3P3 round over at Livejournal and it's one of my favorite songs. It's simply gorgeous.

Fish - A Gentlemen's Excuse Me
This song was sent to me awhile back. It's simply gorgeous. This is a song that Justin Hayward wishes he wrote. (If he ever heard it) As soon as I play it once I have to listen to it over and over again.

Chicago - Saturday In The Park
Between Pickle playing it all the damn time and Julie using it on her mix challenge, this song has stuck with me. (And it won't go away, damn it!)

0 comments: