Thursday, July 06, 2006

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen things I need to do before I leave on my trip to Erie

1. Bathe the dog and the oldest cat who seem to be farms for fleas. None of the other animals seem to have any this year.

2. Print directions to all the places that we need to go while in the Erie area. Getting to Erie is no problem it's just straight up I-79.

3. Clean all the cat litterboxes and cages. (Oh the fun!)

4. Deposit some extra funds into the bank, just in case. I have plenty to go on. As this is really a photo trip and all I need cash for is gas hotel and food, but you never know what you may find when you are out and about.

5. Make sure both cameras are packed. (I always like to have both with me on any journey)

6. Remember to pack the Zen and its charger along with the cell phone charger. I may be away from home but 2 things I will always need: Music and the ability to talk to my mum!

7. Double check my suitcases to make sure I haven't forgotten anything.

8. Toss at least one book in my carry all for the ride North.

9. Give all the animals some extra lovin' since I won't see them for 2.5 days. I will probably go through Oogie withdrawal this weekend.

10. Post the Top 5 On Friday over at Music Memoirs as well as doing the meme. Could leave without giving my blog friends some musical food for thought.

11. Clear off the memory cards on my cameras and take the Z740 back up to 3 MP instead of 1.8.

12. Take a few of the mix cds out of my car so that I have them for the ride up.

13. Get a decent nights sleep so I won't be dead to the world on the way up.

0 comments: