Monday, July 17, 2006

Randomness

Too much to say, so I'll see if I can condense it into one post.

~ Dad has a doctor's appointment on Wednesday at 8:30 a.m. He's probably going to need physical therapy for his shoulder/neck problem and will likely need to use an inhaler for the rest of his life. If he doesn't quit the damn cigarettes I'm going to kick his ass. Mom's appointment with the heart doctor is a noon the same day. My guess is that I have high blood pressure too, and if I don't it's a miracle. Not having insurance makes me happy. I can't find out!

~ The only thing that tastes really good to me right now is linguini salad and water. This heat is a killer. Oh and we don't have air conditioning in our whole house, just in my parents room. The rest of the rooms are cooled by various fans. ARGH! If you don't see me later this week, I probably melted.

~ The air conditioner at Curves doesn't work well. I've decided to go on the water and no potato chip diet this week, because I don't wish to drop dead exercising.

~ I'm still ripping CDs to my harddrive and trying to decide what stuff I don't want there anymore. I've got 100 GB to use. I'm only using about 44, so I'm in good shape, except that I've made a huge mess on my floor.

~ I finally finished reading Morning's Gate. It took me over 2 weeks to go through 630 pages. It was an odd yet intriguing story. I am glad its over because I can now devote my time to the new Janet Evanovich novel 12 Sharp.

0 comments: