Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Work Roadtrips

My boss is off in Jamaica this week. From here on in he will be known as Rat Bastard. This makes work very boring, as he's not calling in for messages and generally making my life hellishly amusing.

On a plus he had 3 checks waiting to be picked up at a scrap yard in West Mifflin, so when I couldn't get his son to go pick them up, I got to take a little drive! Yay!

The nice part is the drive occurred at about 2:20, so I got to go home after my jaunt. Double yay!

That shortened a day that was proving to be very long and very boring.

Even better, I got to stop at Panera Bread on the way home. Yum!

I don't think I've had a good work road trip like that in a few years. I used to love going to pick up checks. Heck, I get happy when I get to go to the bank at 3:30!

I just keep telling myself, 2 more days til Erie!!! That's a roadtrip worth talking about!

0 comments: