Monday, July 24, 2006

Things I accomplished this weekend

Believe it or not I did do a few things this weekend. (Besides having a lousy day on Saturday)

~ I took a gorgeous photo of a wild canary at the outdoor garden at Phipps.



~ Deb and I finally made up our minds on what weekend we are going to Atlantic City. The weekend of choice is Sept 8-10. I just know that there's going to be a hurricane coming up the coast that weekend or just some torrential rain that will make the journey wet.

~ I finished reading Janet Evanovich's Twelve Sharp.



If you are a fan of the Stefanie Plum series, this book is another great read. Hell, if you've never read any of the series this book is a great read.

~ We got back to Round Hill Cemetary and finished weeding Uncle Ray's grave. He now has one of my sister's yellow violas planted on him. Which is better than a damn geranium in my book. I will come back and haunt the first person that sticks one of those on me when I die, I swear!

~ I slept til 8 o'clock Sunday morning. That's amazing because usually my eyes pop open at the same time they do during the week. Somehow I manage to grab some extra time.

~ I ate entirely too much food. But Bucca Di Beppo is one of the best Italian restaurants around and mmm cannelloni is so damn good and so is spomoni ice cream.

~ I used the Zen this weekend! About 1000 songs on shuffle and what does it throw my way? Elvis Costello! ARGH! Just the music I'm totally not into right now.

~ I updated my photoblog, which I'd been neglecting for the past few days. When you take several hundred pictures, it's hard to decide which ones to post and for some reason with me that means I just don't post any. I also uploaded my Phipps pictures to my Snapfish account! Yippee!

I think that's about it. Less then a week til the Davy Jones concert! Squee!

0 comments: