Tuesday, July 18, 2006

No Coke No Chips

Right now I'm not into the whole going to Curves thing. It's 90+ outside and the air conditioning unit there hardly works, meaning it doesn't really feel like I've left the outside to have my workout. I'm seriously thinking I might take this week off Curves or at least until the temperature dips under 85.

To fight back the weight that seems intent on settling back on my backside, I've pretty much decided to limit my Coca-Cola intake (it doesn't taste good in the heat anyway) and ignore the potato chips. I've been drinking so much water that I should be floating!

I expect to be a cranky bitch by the end of the week as a result of this, but I think that's probably better than being injured from passing out on the equipment at Curves because it's too hot to exercise there.

I'm just sick of this battle with 10 lbs that keep coming and going. Its becoming very frustrating to me. I like food! But I hate fat too!

0 comments: