Saturday, July 22, 2006

I Just Want To Veg

Vegging usually doesn't involve me doing something other than sitting on my butt. Today, assuming it's not raining, I'm going to run to Round Hill Park to check out the animals. (even though I've seen them all a thousand million times) I'm also going to make a pot stop at Walmart to get digital camera batteries. A weekend in Erie can really suck the battery life from a camera.

Tomorrow I'm finally going to get back to Pittsburgh. We've been trying to go there since April or May. I don't think I've ever gone this long without a trip into the city, but with car issues and ailing parents and trips abroad, I just didn't have the time.

Wow! Me not having the time. That's amazing.

I will be doing the usual weekend things, like the laundry too. Gotta have clothes to wear, right? I'm going to finish reading the new Janet Evanovich novel, Twelve Sharp too. (Only 100 pages to go) Oh and if I'm feeling really industrious I'm actually going to spend quality time on a writing project that's been stuck at a stalement for about 3 months now.

Hmmm. I guess I'm not going to be doing much vegging.

0 comments: