Monday, July 31, 2006

Kissing July Goodbye

Right now I'm trying to figure out where the hell this month has gone. It's already the 31st. It seems like only yesterday I was heading off to the Mountaineer for my birthday dinner/gambling/fun day. GAH! Time sure does fly when you don't want it to.

It was a busy month all in all. I went to The Mountaineer for my b-day as I mentioned, a weekend trip to Erie, one trip to Phipps and now the Davy Jones concert. Lots of fun was had. I'm also crazy tired. Maybe this month was too much fun, because I don't remember having time to sit on my butt and do nothing.

I suppose that's a good thing. I hope August goes a little slower. I only have one weekend taken up this month. I plan to rent a car before school starts for my nephew and go up to the mountains one day and Idlewild. I was also hoping to get to Kennywood, but I don't think that's in the stars again this year. I never ever get to Kennywood anymore. (BAH!)

Basically I want August to be a calm month because I'm going to Atlantic City in September. A trip I'm going to need luck to survive, because my relationship with my traveling partner is a bit strained at the moment.

So right now I hope August creeps on by, because I'm not ready for September yet.

0 comments: