Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Wish Me Luck

My first job interview in quite a long time is tomorrow. The last interview I was on was at least a year or more ago, when I was trying to sort out what I was doing with "The boss from hell." After the 2nd interview I knew it wasn't any place that I wanted to work for.

Tomorrow's interview came out of the blue. I've been hunting down any Secretarial/Customer Service positions that are in the Mon Valley. (Let me tell you, there aren't many) The phone call came out of the blue on Monday and I'm not really sure if it's something I want yet, but it doesn't hurt to interview.

I need a full time job again and I need one that's fairly close to home, or I need a rich husband and since one of those isn't forthcoming, I'll settle for a new job.

So what I need is a hope and a prayer that I can get through tomorrow morning and that maybe just paybe I'll be lucky enough to get this job so I can get my life put together again. (At least financially)

0 comments: