Monday, September 19, 2005

Randomosity

~ I managed to get to f-ing Wal-mart yesterday. I bought some necessities:

- A pair of navy blue capri leggings for work.
- A pair of brown plaid dressy capris and a pink t-shirt for when I get to leave the f-ing house again. (BTW...they were junior size 3s!!)
- Some meal replacement bars, cos I really need to get back on my diet if I want to get my weight down to 120 where I want it to be.

~ Didn't try to kill the neighbor when they left their kittens out on the road. (One got killed) I snuck the other two over to our yard one by one to feed them. They were starving the poor little babies. I was not a happy human at all.

~ I contemplated purchasing an Ipod shuffle. Kaufmann's had them on sale for 99 bucks. This was one time when the car being broke was a good thing because I probably would have bought it when I really don't need it. I hardly use the little mp3 player/junk drive that I have now.

~ I've got a job interview on Wednesday! Big Squee

0 comments: