Saturday, September 17, 2005

I hate Saturdays

Most everyone waits for Saturdays.

I don't.

I hate them.

For years when I worked retail, I worked most of them, and they were the most miserable day of the week. The mall was always busy. The store was messier than usual.

Yuck!

I worked for a call center for a time and though it was a Monday - Friday job, I always ended up working overtime on Saturday. (Along with most everyone else)

Now I work for a fitness center and even though I don't work many hours, I still work on Saturday. I still hate it too, because it's every week from 7 - 11 a.m.

Granted I wouldn't be doing anything as early as 11 on a Saturday, but I still don't like it. (Especially when we only get a small handful of people coming in to work out)

I just can't like a day that is part of a weekend that I don't really have. And I hate it even more because I don't have a car to take me anywhere now that I'm done working. Grrrr!

0 comments: