Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I Feel Much Better Now

Ever get hit with one of those 24 hour viruses that make you feel like you were ready to collapse?

I had one of those yesterday.

I don't know if it were the changing of the seasons/weather thing that we have going on now or what but I felt like a freight train hit me yesterday.

I was in bed by 10 o'clock last night. I didn't even watch CSI Miami. Come to think of it, I didn't even tell my nephew to keep the tape with CSI Miami on it until I had the chance to see it. That's how sick I was, because I try not to miss an episode of the show with my second favorite redhead in it.

Thankfully, today I feel much better. Who knows maybe I needed the 9 hours of sleep I got last night. I'm just not used sleeping that much.

Now I've got to catch up on all the stuff I meant to do yesterday, but couldn't because I was sick. Grrr.

0 comments: