Friday, September 09, 2005

Go Ahead, Laugh

I swear I broke my butt today.

Go ahead, you want to laugh. I'll let you.

I work for Curves for Women as some of you know. So I'm around exercise equipment almost every damn day.

Exercise equipment is damn dangerous.

I have more bruises on my body from various machines that just happen to run into my legs, arms or in this case, my ass!

I was getting on the leg press, and as I swung my leg over I conveniently hit my hip into the bolt on the side of the machine.

Ouch.

Fucking.

Ouch.

I'm glad no one was in the club at the time, because I uttered some choice words. Some of them nice. Some of them not so nice.

I can't wait to see how large of a bruise I'm going to have on my butt tomorrow. I look like a battered woman, I tell you!

Which is proof that exercise is bad for you!

0 comments: