Friday, September 30, 2005

I Did A Little CD Shopping

Why?

Because there are 2 CDs that I must have as soon as possible, which is as close to the release dates as possible.

Which discs are they?


Andy Bell's Electric Blue



From what I've heard of this one, it's going to be fantastic. Andy has one of the most beautiful voices out there. There's very little that he's done that I haven't liked, so I had to get this. (Even though I don't buy all the CD singles anymore)

Diana Krall - Christmas Songs



Yeah, Diana's going to be my first Christmas CD of the year. Expect to see a song or two from this CD on the Christmas Card/Holiday Mix I send out this year.

Oh and if you haven't ever received a holiday cd card from me, leave a comment so I can get your mailing info. This year I should be able to send out more cards to friends!!! Plus I've got loads of new music for the mixes!

0 comments: