Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Hump Day Randomness

~ Papa John's makes a dessert pizza thing that's to die for. Just what I need a tasty dessert after consuming two very greesy slices of pepperoni pizza! And I'm still craving it now, and I had it with my dinner yesterday!

~ After doing the Take Me Back Tuesday this week I've been inspired to do a "Fire" songs mix. I'll post the final tracklist as soon as I have it put together.

~ I'm still without a car. I miss my Beretta and I really wish someone would look at it soon so I know how much I'm going to be set back. It's funny I hardly drove the darn thing, but when it's taken away I really miss it.

~ The new David Gray CD is awesome! He reminds me a bit of Elvis Costello in some ways. I can't exactly pinpoint what it is about him that does, but I really think if you like EC you'll like DG too.

~ Chaos and Creation In The Back Yard is great! As good as Flaming Pie, go buy it!



And if you don't have Flaming Pie, buy that too!

0 comments: