Thursday, September 22, 2005

On The Move

I will be on the move a bit more this weekend. No, my car isn't fixed. Yes, I'm renting one. I need to get away a bit. Just to do some things. I don't care what at this point, but they should involve my camera which has been very underappreciated these past few weeks.

I'm going to pick up the rental car tomorrow at noon, which means I'll have a small amount of freedom this weekend.

Can I get a yipee please?

I'm hoping to go to Ohio Pyle one of those days. I'm not sure about they other day yet, but I'll get somewhere, even if it's to a mall.

I don't know how people in the city survive without cars. I'm not sure I could stand relying on PAT buses to get me everywhere. It would make me crazy. It will be almost 2 full weeks without a car on Friday when I rent this one. I don't think I could make it much longer, but the way I look at it, if it's only the water pump on Bernie, maybe, just maybe I'll have it back by the following weekend.

0 comments: