Thursday, September 29, 2005

My Brain Is Mush

OK, since I was going through a training center to get my new job, in a round about way, I had to take an assessment test this morning at 8:15. Being sick and taking tests are not a good combination.

I'm still sluggish, but I do feel a bit better today. But I said that the other day too, so I'm not holding out hopes that I'm completely better.

The test was something like a PSAT.

Shoot me.

Some of the math problems were things I hadn't done since high school or college and frankly are things I hope I never have to do again.

Math has never been my strong point.

The whole test took about 2 hours.

Sweet Mother of God!

On a plus note, I scored 100% on the reading part! Yay! I can read! Never would have guessed that, right?

Math I did better than I expected scoring 10.8 out of 12.9.

I could have told them I suck at math.

Now I would like to go back to my vegetative state for a few hours, so I can survive 4 hours at work today.

0 comments: