Sunday, September 04, 2005

Random 10

What did I listen to this weekend, Music Memoirs asks and though my weekend isn't over until Tuesday, I'll tell you what's been visiting my ears so far.

Smash Mouth - Walking On The Son
Weezer - Buddy Holly
The Mamas and Papas - I Saw Her Again

These three were playing at the Soak Zone at Idlewild yesterday

Nick Lowe - The Rose Of England
Susan Werner - St Mary's of Regret
Bernie Barlow - Astral Plane

All of these were on a mix cd that I played while driving to Ligonier to the park

Paul McCartney - Calico Skies
Caroline Lavelle - Lagan Love
The Moody Blues - Say It With Love
Sarah Brightman - The Last Words You Said

These four songs were played on my winamp during random parts of the last two days.

Here's the picture that sums up my weekend.



Download 9 out of 10 of the songs here

For some odd reason I don't have Buddy Holly on my computer right now. The 9 songs are zipped for convenience.

0 comments: