Friday, September 30, 2005

Busy Busy Busy

Am I allowed to breathe at all this week?

I'm beginning to think not. Between the stuff that I need to do to get ready for my new job and other stuff that I have to do regularly, like laundry, I have no time to breathe. I also still have no suitable work clothes.

I thought going back to work in an office environment would mean getting to wear suits again. Boy was I wrong. I'll be wearing business casual, and in this environment even jeans are acceptable.

I have no jeans. My jeans don't fit me anymore.

So sometime between getting the laundry done, going grocery shopping, taking on dog for shots and sleeping, I'm going to have to go shopping for some other things to wear to work.

I'll definitely be looking forward to my first real weekend off, which is something I haven't had in a long while, at least not a worry free weekend.

But truly what I'm going to be living for just happens to be 5 days paid vacation which I'll be eligible for come Jan 1.

0 comments: