Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I need to go CD shopping today!

The new Paul McCartney CD is out today. My love for Macca makes me want to walk the ten miles to Walmart so I can purchase the CD. My legs say I'm out of my mind since I have every song from the disc on my harddrive already. (Erm, don't ask how, m'kay?)

Plus I still haven't bought Rob Thomas' Something to Be even though I have that one one my hard drive as well.

On a plus I did just get the latest Wallflowers disc as well as Garbage's Bleed Like Me and Anna Nalick's Wreck of the Day (another one that I had on my harddrive)

But in the next few months there are going to be loads of new releases that I've got to acquire one way or another.

Diana Krall is going to have a Christmas CD. (Which will hopefully stop me from trying to by the Japanese Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas EP for another year)
Andy Bell from Erasure is going to release his first solo album. I'm not sure if there is a US release date, so I'm likely going to have to buy an import!
Echo and the Bunnymen's latest, Siberia is out next Tuesday. The first track Stormy Weather is fab!

I'm sure there will be more too, and with a dead car its going to be hard to justify purchasing new music.

Grrr.

It's hard to justify my trip to Cincinnati right now, but somehow I'd move hell and high water to see the Moodies one more time this year.



It's an obsession I tell you!

0 comments: