Monday, September 05, 2005

A Pox on Labor Day Sales

A big ole pox on them.

I combed every inch of Washington Crown Center today, hoping to find a bargain or two or ten, at least one! Did I?

Hell no.

Granted there were some good sales, particularly at my 2 favorite stores, Dots and Kaufmann's but sadly there was nothing that struck my fancy.

I think there might be snowballs in hell today.

I walked into the mall. I paid my Kaufmann's bill. I bought something that my mum was after and looked around. I bought nothing for myself. Nothing at all.

I hope the devil has a winter coat, cos I'm sure it's getting cold down there.

I would prefer not to disturb the delicate balance of hell. It would have been so much easier if there would have been something pretty to buy, or even a pair of pants, because I can't fit into any of my old ones.

I will go sulk now, because all the good stuff is gone.

0 comments: