Sunday, September 11, 2005

Picture Day

As well as it being a PJ day, I'm sitting here going through all my files of photos that I've taken in the last 2 years with both my cameras.

It's a beautiful day, and if I had a working automobile, I'd be out doing something other than this, but since my 1990 Chevy Beretta decided to breathe it's last I'm sitting here in front of my computer for the rest of the day.

So here's what I've got in my Kodak folders.

Phipps pictures from at least 4 flower shows (At least 2 Christmas shows)
Pictures from the South Side Works in Pittsburgh
Moody Blues pictures from 2004 and 2005 (Cos there are still more I haven't posted)
Longwood Gardens photos from 2004 and 2005 (You wouldn't believe how many!)
Pictures from Idlewild and Storybook Forest from last week.
Pictures from the Palace of Gold (mostly flower pictures, all the pictures of the temple have been posted)
Birds! Lots of birds!
Pictures from the South Side

So I'm going to leave it up to you. Help me create a random photoblog post. Let me know which picture groups you'd like to see images from. M'kay?

0 comments: