Monday, September 12, 2005

Random 10

I'm going to wrap up the worst weekend I've had in a long time in song. Are you ready? The tunes will be ecclectic at best this week.

Adam Ant - Car Trouble

My car had so much trouble it decided to die on me. Very Angry

Elvis Costello & The Attractions - Turning The Town Red
Elvis Costello & The Attractions - The Comedians
Elvis Costello & The Attractions - The Great Unknown

I was listening to Goodbye Cruel World yesterday in my infinite boredom.

Ray Thomas - I Wish We Could Fly
Ray Thomas - Play It Again
Ray Thomas - One Night Stand

I was also listening to Ray's From Mighty Oaks and Hopes Wishes Dreams

Nick Lowe - I Knew The Bride (When She Used To Rock And Roll)

They played this video on Vh-1 Classic on Saturday (One of the highlights of this miserable weekend)

George Harrison - Fish On The Sand
Justin Hayward - On The Road

These two songs were on a mix cd that I was playing Sunday night.

Downloads available for 7 days



This is a shot of the moon taken while walking on the streets of Wheeling Saturday night. Click on it to better see the spooky house below the moon.

0 comments: