Friday, September 23, 2005

I'm heartbroken

I wish to god that little black kitten had come to our yard. Not because I like it any better than my sweet little Oreo, but because it would still be alive if it had.

morekittens 001

They left the kittens out again, and my sweet little black kitty was killed. If only the other two had come into our yard, one of the bus drivers for our school district had said they would keep them.

Now my little one is dead.

Is it wrong to wish these irresponsible pet owners to hell in a handbasket wrapped in a butaine blanket? Because right now that's what I wish. They have the deaths of 2 defenseless kittens on their heads.

I know I can't rescue every animal that needs it, but these kittens deserved so much better.

I'm glad I got Oreo before something terrible happened to the sweet little thing.

Say a prayer for this sweet little kitty that he's in kitty heaven.

He didn't even get a chance at having someone love and care for him.

0 comments: