Friday, September 23, 2005

Top Five On Friday

This week's Music Memoirs Top five is about "Fall."

Top 5 "Fall" songs (As always interpret as you see fit)

Justin Hayward - Forever Autumn
This is the rerecorded version from Classic Blue and of all the "Fall" songs, it's my favorite.

Michael Penn - Half Harvest
From Michael's debut album. I probably like this one better than the hit, No Myth.

Bernie Barlow - Golden
Just seems to be appropriate too. We all know that I adore Bernie. Everyone should buy her album of the same title. It's well worth the money!

Ray Thomas - Migration
I had this song posted on Monday, but it makes this list too. If you didn't get it then, snag it now, it's truly a beautiful tune.

The Story - In The Gloaming
This is the band Jonatha Brooke was in before going solo. Just a beautiful track that seems to be a bit haunting, putting me in mind of Halloween without being "spooky".

0 comments: