Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Summer's Gone!

ARGH!

It's time to recap my summer, to remind me that I actually did things this year that are worth remembering. I'll do another over at my photoblog.

Again I find that I've done more that I felt like doing and less than I wanted to, but isn't that how it always is? One year I'd really like to come up on the plus side of things.

Still I did manage to do all of this:

1. Several trips to Wheeling to the gaming center (Wheeling Island) and to the city to wander about.
2. Two trips to Phipps Conservatory to take in the beauty of the flowers.
3. A fab trip to New Jersey to see the Moody Blues twice.
4. A wonderful stop at Longwood Gardens on the way home from Jersey.
5. I got to meet Elvis Costello again after the Pittsburgh concert which was fab.
6. I got to see the beautiful Palace of Gold in Moundsville, WV.
7. One fun trip with the nephews to Idlewild Park in Ligonier.
8. A trip to Round Hill Farm to commune with the animals.

I think that covers it. Now I have to start planning what to do this fall!

0 comments: