Monday, September 26, 2005

Random 10

Music Memoirs asks us to wrap up our weekend with 10 songs.

John Lodge - Thunder Child
Most of the time I spent on the computer this weekend was listening to John Lodge and Ray Thomas. This is currently my favorite Lodgey song.

Ray Thomas - Didn't I
A very bittersweet song. I'm falling in love with Ray's songs.

The Monkees - Look Out (Here Comes Tomorrow)

The Monkees - St. Matthew
I had a mix cd of Monkees songs playing in the car on the way to Ohiopyle yesterday

The Moody Blues - Leave This Man Alone

Justin Hayward - The Way Of The World

John Lodge - Street Cafe
These 3 songs were on the mix cd I listened to on the way home. It's my "Feeling Moody" CD, which has some Moody Blues songs as well as stuff from their solo albums.

Manfred Mann - The Mighty Quinn

Dusty Springfield - I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself

The Animals - The House Of The Rising Sun
This song, along with the last 2 were on a 60's mix I listened to on the way to the mall on Saturday. As I was listening to this last song, I realized, if The House Of The Rising Sun did exist, it's gone now....


The rapids at Ohiopyle Posted by Picasa

More pictures of Ohiopyle can be found here

And if there's any song on my list that you'd like, just ask.

0 comments: