Friday, September 16, 2005

Top Five On Friday

The Top 5 meme from Music Memoirs

Top Five Questioning Songs

First I can't do this one without giving a nod to one song:

The Moody Blues - Question

Now onto the rest and just to be snarky, I answered their musical questions.

Duran Duran - Who Do You Think You Are
Simon, I think I'm the Music Whore, what about you?
Justin Hayward and John Lodge - Who Are You Now
I'm still the Music Whore and you're Justin Hayward and the bloke with the bass is John Lodge, M'kay?
The Monkees - Do I Have To Do This All Over Again
Not if you'd do it right the first time.
Madonna - Who's That Girl
Who me? It is "I" the Music Whore once again!
Nick Lowe - Where's My Everything
Probably with my everything. Shall we go look for it, Nick?
Downloads available for 7 days

0 comments: