Sunday, September 04, 2005

Things I learned while at an amusement park

1. Other people's children are the best form of birth control.
2. Some children will go into the water even if it's not really warm enough and will insist that they aren't cold even though their teeth are chattering and their lips are blue. (OK, not blue, but the teeth chattering part is true)
3. The low light setting is useless on my camera. The best setting for night pictures is "Sport" at least on Kodak EZShare cameras.
4. The beautiful merry-go-round at Idlewild originally sat on a pier in Atlantic City. (See I knew there was a reason I liked this ride)

5. If you put all the food service employees of the park together you might, just might find a whole brain cell.
6. Bees will find your soda, no matter where you sit.
7. No matter how "fit" you are, after being your feet for 6+ hours, you will be in pain the next day.
8. Turkey legs are damn good.

9. Time really does fly when you are having fun.
10. This is my favorite ride at Idlewild.


I have the night shots up here for those of you that are interested. I'll be posting more there in the next few days.

0 comments: