Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I Tried, I Really Tried

Right now I'm so upset I could spit. I had the baby kittens over here most of the day yesterday. But then I went to work. I made sure that I didn't make a fuss over the babies when I left, because I didn't want them to follow me out of the yard. I didn't want to hear tales of another dead kitten. Seeing the one dead on the road this weekend was enough.

So I didn't say goodbye to my babies.

When I called home from work at 6 o'clock yesterday my nephew informed me that the neighbors came and took them back home.

I'm not happy about this. I can only hope that they told the truth when they said they had homes for them. Because I don't want anything to happen to them. Not to mention the fact I've heard horror stories about these people and what they've done to animals.

I'm really not happy.

Because if you ask me, if you are planning to give kittens away, why would you let them out to play in the road?



And I didn't get to say goodbye to my babies!

0 comments: