Sunday, September 18, 2005

Random 10

Wrapping up another dud of a weekend. If my car isn't fixed next weekend, Enterprise-Rent-A-Car is going to get some business, let me tell you.

There are places to go and things I have to do. Like go to Ohio Pyle and Oglebay Park! I need to get out and about!

But enough about my car troubles, on to the music!

Ray Thomas - Migration
(Easily one of Ray's most beautiful songs. Prettier than some of his Moody tunes and the flute work is fantastic

Ray Thomas - Love Is The Key
(I decided to give this wonderful Moody Man some love today)

Nana Mouskouri w/Justin Hayward on backing vocals - Morning Angel
(I had my Justin Hayward folder on random this weekend and this song kept coming up)

Justin Hayward and Marti Webb - Unexpected Song
(If Justin can sing this Andrew Lloyd Webber song he can do Music of the Night god dammit!)

Death Cab For Cutie - Soul Meets Body
(A friend sent me this song yonks ago, I finally got around to listening to it yesterday)

Paul McCartney - Fine Line
(I was reading Polly's LJ and she had the link to the video for this song posted today! Let me tell you, Macca is still one fine looking man!)

Justin Hayward - Billy
(I haven't changed the playlist on my mp3 player in months and it's all Justin)

Olivia Newton John - Please Mr Please
(Don't ask!)

Olivia Newton John - Tied Up
(Really, you don't want to know)

Duran Duran - Chains
(I was also loving Astronaut! Best damn Duran Duran CD since the Wedding Album)

Download the whole Random 10 here.

And my picture?



I was playing around with some more of my Borgata pictures today.

0 comments: