Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Zzzzz

Something about the heat totally puts me to sleep. I zoned out around 8 o'clock and slept for two hours. I woke up and wandered about for awhile but by 11:40 I was back in bed and out like a light again.

I like warm better than the frigid cold and snowy weather we had this winter, but geeze, the humidity has been awful. It just seems to sap the life right out of me.

The only thing I got done was some minor work on my book blog and a small post over at The Certifiable Wenches where it seems many of my fellow Wenches have gone missing.

I'm glad I did get the sleeping done yesterday though, because I obviously needed it. Today I feel a bit more awake, which is good, because I've got loads of stuff to do after work today. (None of which are things I enjoy) I want to get all my stuff done tonight too because tomorrow is the Gordon Lightfoot concert in Greensburg. I hope someone reminds me to put my batteries on the charger, so I can use my good camera.

I can't wait to see Gordon again!

0 comments: