Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tonight's Gordon Lightfoot

Well at long last, the Gordon Lightfoot concert is tonight. I'm very excited. I love this man's music. He's probably one of the few artists I've discovered by accident that I've kept loving even though he doesn't do much besides touring these days.

I'm hoping tonight he does Race Among The Ruins as he didn't do that one @ The Mountaineer when I saw him a few years back.

My seats are totally wonderful, so I hope I can get some good pictures of Gord. If I do they'll get posted over the weekend, as the next few days will likely be crazy busy for me.

Boo hiss!

So let's get a woo hoo for getting seats in the first 5 rows of a concert for once!

Oh and everyone sing a chorus of Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald.

4 comments:

Bilbo said...

WOO HOO!!

Enjoy the concert...we'll be waiting for the report.

vw: duccgvac - what you use to sweep up spilled duccg.

Mike said...

5th row? I'm calling the concert hall and seeing if I can get you up on stage with him.

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I hope you have a great time! :)

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Great...I'm sure you'll enjoy it!